Tipsy Gypsy Here
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Prosperous Blessed, New Year to you AlI .
We've had a very Busy year here and I am booked solid , have no openings to do new orders for the holidays. We continue to complete orders from earlier in the year . I have a notification list and Ive asked Scribe fill in our production schedule from These contacts . I know many of you want to get our work on your Flight Jacket and I am humbled by the demand for our patches . I am doing my best , I wont forget anyone , If you will be patient we will get to everyone .
There are 3 of us and we turn out very nice work, but it takes considerable effort to produce enough patches for everyones needs . I receive many many calls requisting New orders . We have very limited Administrative staff and a heavy call volume can quickly bring patch production to a standstill . Use email if at all possible .
. Please do not put payment information in an email - It is unsecure - we only take payment information over the phone or by US Postal Mail If you call after hours leave us a contact # and we will return the call .
- New Orders : No Availability - You need to get on the notification list (Add Me ) email
- We will contact you when its your turn in line, and if no response , the next guy .
- Exact Delivery dates: I never know how many patches Ill be making for each order / I allow additional patches right up until I start making the order. The work absolutely has to look good to me or I wont finish it and the patch will need to be done again . I am very adamant about this and it can cause a delay . I do on occasion give a rough estimate or ballpark range . I will do the best I can but primary focus is exceptional quality .without compromise .
- Information about how we make our patches . Please dont ask - I have a lot of my life invested in the craft and many tables to keep food on . Can not and will not share our knowlege , experience , trade secrets , copyrights , patents ...... respectfully .
- Detailed Information about items listed in our web catalog : I try to post a good selection of information in our web listings , If there is something not listed that you need to know more about please ask , Email is the best way to accomplish this .
My Sincere Thanks to all of you for your support and the kindness of your orders .
Thank you for Serving our Country .
If you want to get on the wait list and understand that it might take a while till I can get to you - please email us and I will contact you as soon as we get some workspace available . Put " Add Me" in the subject line and tell us what you need .
Note: Please make sure you provide Scribe with a non military / non government email address . Most of our emails to official addresses dont make it or have the pictures and Invoices removed . We have no way of determining if the email made it to you . The best way to ensure this does not occur is to provide an alternate email address which is not subject to official blocks or filtering. Google ,Yahoo, hotmail , any civilian account will work to insure you get your notification, invoices etc .
If you want to get some work done, you will need to get on the notification list , I have not experienced slack time for many years, so you will want to get on the que and we can contact you when your slot pops up . You can either proceed with an order or give the slot to the next guy in line.
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following orders are
complete and ready to ship but We have lost contact with their
owners and need shipping info - please give Scribe a call :
# 15124 Bradley Huntsaker
# 15062 Doug Wojciechowski
# 14269 James Foss
# 14335 Ryan Smith
Following orders are ready to go on the production schedule or have
been pulled from webstock , We have lost contact . Please give Scribe a
call asap if you still want the slot or the order ..
# 15602 AAron Vandivort
# 15616 Bill Chase
# 15625 Adrian Calder
# 15269 Casey Swift
# 15255 Kyle Brewster